IMPORTANT: Training Program Information
Learn how to employ your gun from the holster!Training includes a class and live fire. Defensive Handgun Course Level 1 is a 4-hour clinic designed to start you on your path to becoming a SAFE, SKILLED & CONFIDENT defensive shooter.
This class certifies shooters to holster draw at Marc-On Shooting range
- Bring your carry guns, 2-3 magazines, and a magazine holding device (mag pouch or the like, only one needed)
- 100+ rounds of brass-cased ammunition (available in the shop)
- Must have a basic understanding of marksmanship and gun manipulation: loading, unloading, clearing stoppages.
Class Will Cover:
- Class on Combative Mindset
- Review of safety and fundamentals
- Working the gun in a tactical manner
- Proper draw stroke and shot placement
- Follow on actions and post-engagement sequence
- 100+ rounds of BRASS CASED AMMUNITION ONLY!
Cost: $100 per person, plus tax and ammunition
This class is suitable for 21+
NOTE: Ammunition and Pistol rental are NOT included in the cost of this clinic