IMPORTANT: Training Program Information
Learn how to employ your gun from the holster!Training includes a class and live fire. Defensive Handgun Course Level 1 is a 2-4 hour clinic designed to start you on your path to becoming a SAFE, SKILLED & CONFIDENT defensive shooter.
This class certifies shooters to holster draw at Marc-On Shooting range
- Bring your carry guns, 2-3 magazines, and a magazine holding device (mag pouch or the like, only one needed). No rentals allowed.
- 100+ rounds of brass-cased ammunition (available in the shop)
- Must have a basic understanding of marksmanship and gun manipulation: loading, unloading, clearing stoppages.
- You MUST be proficient with the skills covered in Basic and Intermediate Handgun. THE INSTRUCTOR WILL HAVE DISCRESION NOT TO ALLOW A SHOOTER TO CONDUCT THE COURSE OF FIRE IF THE SHOOTER IS NOT PROFICIENT WITH BASIC AND INTERMEDIATE SKILLS.
Class Will Cover:
- Class on Combative Mindset
- Review of safety and fundamentals
- Working the gun in a tactical manner
- Proper draw stroke and shot placement
- Follow on actions and post-engagement sequence
- 100+ rounds of BRASS CASED AMMUNITION ONLY!
Cost: $100 per person, plus tax and ammunition
Prerequisites: Intermediate Handgun Course (new or old curriculum). It is highly recommended to take the Defensive Skills Clinic if you took our old Intermediate Pistol Course.
This class is suitable for 21+
NOTE: Ammunition and Pistol rental are NOT included in the cost of this clinic