IMPORTANT: Training Program Information
Learn how to add movement to your skill set for a force multiplier when you need it most!
Training includes a class and live fire. Defensive Handgun Course Level 2 is a 2-4 hour clinic designed to start you on your path to becoming a SAFE, SKILLED & CONFIDENT defensive shooter.
- Bring your carry guns, 2-3 magazines, and a magazine holding device (mag pouch or the like, only one needed). No rentals allowed.
- 200+ rounds of brass-cased ammunition (available in the shop)
- Must have completed Defensive Handgun Level 1
- You MUST be proficient with the skills covered in Basic, Intermediate and Defensive 1 Handgun. THE INSTRUCTOR WILL HAVE DISCRESION NOT TO ALLOW A SHOOTER TO CONDUCT THE COURSE OF FIRE IF THE SHOOTER IS NOT PROFICIENT WITH BASIC, INTERMEDIATE AND DEFENSIVE 1 SKILLS.
Class Will Cover:
- O.O.D.A. Loop — a process describing how your mind perceives and uses information and how it relates to a critical event
- The shooting portion adds movement to your skill set, to move to cover and make yourself a harder target
- Moving off the "X," shooting on the move, shooting around cover
- 200 rounds of BRASS CASED AMMUNITION ONLY!
Cost: $150 per person, plus tax and ammunition
Prerequisites: Intermediate Handgun Course (new or old curriculum) and Defensive Handgun Level 1
This class is suitable for 21+
NOTE: Ammunition and Pistol rental are NOT included in the cost of this clinic