IMPORTANT: Training Program Information
Learn how to add movement to your skill set for a force multiplier when you need it most !
Training includes a class and live fire. Defensive Handgun Course Level 2 is a 4-hour clinic designed to start you on your path to becoming a SAFE, SKILLED & CONFIDENT defensive shooter.
- Bring your carry guns, 2-3 magazines, and a magazine holding device (mag pouch or the like, only one needed)
- 200+ rounds of brass-cased ammunition (available in the shop)
- Must have completed Defensive Handgun Level 1
Class Will Cover:
- O.O.D.A. Loop, a process describing how your mind perceives and uses information, and how it relates to a critical event
- Shooting portion adds movement to your skill set, to move to cover and make yourself a harder target
- Moving off the "X", shooting on the move, shooting around cover
- 200 rounds of BRASS CASED AMMUNITION ONLY!
Cost: $150 per person, plus tax and ammunition
This class is suitable for 21+
NOTE: Ammunition and Pistol rental are NOT included in the cost of this clinic