IMPORTANT: Training Program Information
Our Basic Rifle Course is a 3-hour course designed to develop familiarity and proficiency with your carbine rifle, with hands-on training and coaching.
We will cover:
• Fundamentals: stance, grip, sight picture/alignment, breath control, and trigger squeeze
• Battle Sight Zero
• Assembly and disassembly
• Function Check
• Rifle AR-15 Style (If one is needed, you may be able to rent one)
• Ear muffs and eye protection (sunglasses, prescription glasses, or safety glasses are ok).
• Ammo: 20-40 rounds total (NO steel-core (green tip) and MUST be brass-cased ammunition)
• one magazine
• Rifle in the case on arrival
• 20-40 rounds total
VITAL: Clinic/Class begins on time. Late arrivals will not be allowed access to the clinic/class and deferred to another scheduled class/clinic. Emergencies/problems occur and arrivals past a certain point (for some classes) would lost vital information and could result in injury or worse, depending on the class/information. Please plan accordingly to arrive early (especially if you are having to rent a firearm for the specific class or course).
NOTE: Renting an AR and/or ammunition is NOT included in the price of this course.
Our instructors include law enforcement, personal security defense, special warfare, and veterans from the Army, Navy, and Marine Corps, all with years of firearms training and most certified as NRA firearms instructors.