Would You Know How to Survive?
If an unstable employee, employee family member, or random person entered your workplace with a weapon, would you know what to do? This is a serious question that every safety manager, human resources, risk management professional, and employee should be able to confidently answer “YES”! In the A.L.I.V.E. Active Shooter Survival Training Program, you will learn to:
- Become more aware of your surroundings
- Recognize the warning signs associated with potential violence
- Prepare for such an event by being “proactively reactionary”
- Evaluate an active shooter situation more quickly and efficiently
- Decide and take the best action necessary for your survival
- Dominate the attacker, if necessary, using a kill-or-be-killed mentality
- Navigate the chaos that comes after the event, and
- Train family, friends, and coworkers how to do the same
A.L.I.V.E. stands for Assess, Leave, Impede, Violence, and Expose. Using a common sense approach based on what has been learned from prior active shooter events, behavior, and the perpetrator mentality, instructor Tara Marcon will teach a “security mindset” to aid in recognizing possible signs of a pending attack and a “survival mindset” using reaction techniques that take the fundamental “Run, Hide, Fight” response to the next level.
This live virtual webinar course provides your team the education on how to respond to an active shooting situation, develop the confidence they can use to protect themselves, learn how to identify behaviors, causes, and red flags typically associated with workplace violence and active shooter/killer incidents before they occur, enhanced situational awareness and a security mindset, in classroom style learning. (1-2 hours based on client needs)
- Recognition of warning signs and triggers
- Security and Survival mindsets
- Understanding the active shooter to counter adequately
- Active Shooter Survival fundamentals
- A.L.I.V.E. method of surviving an active shooter
A Zoom link to the presentation will be provided. Your employees are in the comfort of their offices or homes. The 3 hour training is not available via webinar.