At Marc-On Shooting, we pride ourselves with offering custom courses and opportunities to our customers that do not exist elsewhere. Our Tactical Aerial & Dynamic Shooting Course is a two-day course where each participant will learn specific techniques to adequately and confidently impact their intended targets through various evolutions.
If you are looking for a course that will challenge you mentally and physically, or if shooting from a dynamic aerial platform is on your bucket list, this course is an opportunity to take advantage of. This course will challenge your skills and increase your technical abilities both on the ground and in the air. Shooting from an aerial platform is not something you commonly see offered to anyone who is not a SWAT officer or Special Forces, and now you have the opportunity to take advantage of that rarity. Be one of the few who participates in fast moving aerial marksmanship, transition firing, timed evolutions and friendly competitive firing. Reserve your seat now to solidify your place in this challenging evolution of fun and excitement!
Our Tactical Aerial & Dynamic Shooting Course is a 2-day course. Day 1 is in the classroom for all safety information, a briefing of all events and requirements, paperwork and sighting in each AR platform for each shooter. Day 2 will be located at our shooting location (all information will be distributed and discussed on Day 1 in the classroom) where we will have a constant rotation of shooting from a helicopter platform and ground evolutions. This will be a course you will remember for a very long time.
We will cover:
- Range overview
- Ground evolutions
- Air evolutions
- Dynamic marksmanship techniques
- and much more!
Gear Needed (not an all-inclusive list):
- Appropriate clothing for the season
- Notepad and writing utensil (for notes)
- AR-15 platform and magazines (or you can rent an AR rifle & magazines from Marc-On Shooting if available)
- Shooting glasses with croakies (if you wear glasses you can wear those with croakies)
- Pistol and magazines (or you can rent/reserve a pistol & magazines from Marc-On Shooting if available)
- Appropriate footwear (it may be raining, cold, etc.)
- Gloves (only gloves that allow you to appropriately handle a Pistol/Rifle platform through all actions required)
- Balaklava (for cold weather evolutions. Only pullover/mask-type coverings are allowed for the safety of all in helicopter)
- Motivation and desire to learn
- Ability and confidence to ask questions
- Contact Marc-On Shooting for complete gear list
- Contact Marc-On Shooting for specific ammunition requirements
Note: Please contact Marc-On Shooting if you have any physical limitations that may impede your ability to move without the assistance of a medical device, and/or you have a medical condition that could affect your abilities to perform the dynamic evolutions in this course.
Meals will be discussed in email correspondence for each participant and during the Day 1 classroom training.