The Retired Defensive Pistol Clinic is offered to those who are retired and/or available to attend on the first and second Monday of each month (Part I is offered on the first Monday and Part II concludes on the second Monday). Part I & Part II begins with presented information in the classroom by qualified instructors and then moves out onto the range to conduct the shooting evolutions, which is the predominant part of this Clinic.
This Clinic provides valuable information, such as:
- Identifying & clearing malfunctions,
- Situational Awareness
- Single & Multiple target engagements
- Strong/weak-hand firing
- Shooting around obstructions (static/dynamic)
- Movement techniques
- Firing while moving (all directions)
- Point-firing and much more.
Class sizes are limited, so sign up early! Start time: 1pm and is approximately 1.5-2 hours in length.