**This Is A Private Course By Invitation Only**
In this class, you will learn:
- Safety of handgun ownership
- Range safety
- Availability of various handguns and instruction on how they operate.
- Grip, Stance, Trigger pull
- Handgun handling, loading and unloading, (using dummy rounds)
- Concealed Carry options
- Different types of holsters that are available
- Storage and Cleaning
- Mental preparation of handgun ownership
- Personal Protection option
- We will be shooting 50 rounds
- The class is a minimum of six hours, including range time.
You will need minimum 50 rounds of ammunition, eyes and ears, and a handgun. Firearm can be rented upon request. The handgun rental would be $20 and the box of ammunition would be separate as well, one box of 9 mm is $14 one box of 40 caliber is $16
This will meet all the requirements for Wisconsin residents to carry in Minnesota however you will have to go to Minnesota to obtain your license.
This Class Will Take Place In Frederic, WI. Please Contact The Event Organizer (Tiffany Steele) For The Address.
You Must Pre-Register For This Course. No Refunds – Registration Fee May Be Applied To Another Course.