In this class, you will learn:
- Safety of handgun ownership
- Range safety
- Availability of various handguns and instruction on how they operate.
- Grip, Stance, Trigger pull
- Handgun handling, loading and unloading, (using dummy rounds)
- Concealed Carry options
- Different types of holsters that are available
- Storage and Cleaning
- Mental preparation of handgun ownership
- Personal Protection option
- We will be shooting 50 rounds
- The class is a minimum of six hours, including range time.
You will need minimum 50 rounds of ammunition, eyes and ears, and a handgun. Firearm can be rented upon request. The handgun rental would be $20 and the box of ammunition would be separate as well, one box of 9 mm is $14 one box of 40 caliber is $16
This will meet all the requirements for Wisconsin residents to carry in Minnesota however they will have to go to Minnesota to obtain your license.