This class is designed to advance you to the next level of shooting. This will use the fundamentals taught in the Basic Pistol – Level 1, while adding using a holster, multiple target engagements, stress, firing from cover and holster draws.
In this class you will learn:
- A brief recap of the Basic Introduction to Pistol.
- The difference in holsters, purses, and carry gear.
- How to do administrative loads, tactical reloads, as well as speed reloads.
- How to safely and effectively draw your weapon from your holster.
- Speed and target acquisition while engaging multiple targets.
- How to handle weapon malfunctions.
- The basic fundamentals of moving and shooting.
- You will be shooting at least 200-300 rounds with a qualified instructor.
- Must complete level 2 course of fire to earn the level 2 graduation certificate.
Prerequisites- Basic Introduction to Pistol – Level 1 graduation certificate and approval of Marc-On Shooting staff as being proficient in safe basic pistol use AFTER successfully passing a qualification shoot. The qualification shoot allows staff to ensure each participant is truly ready to advance their skills and will be a safe and able participant. Qualification shoot requires a box of 50 rounds of ammunition, target, pistol and time on the range.
Class Length: 4-5 hours