This class is designed to advance you to the next level of shooting. This will use the fundamentals taught in the Basic Introduction to Pistol, while adding using a holster, multiple target engagements, stress and movement.
In this class you will learn:
- A brief recap of the Basic Introduction to Pistol.
- The difference in holsters, purses, and carry gear.
- How to do administrative loads, tactical reloads, as well as speed reloads.
- How to safely and effectively draw your weapon from your holster.
- Speed and target acquisition while engaging multiple targets.
- How to handle weapon malfunctions.
- The basic fundamentals of moving and shooting.
- You will be shooting at least 200-300 rounds with a qualified instructor.
- Must complete level 2 course of fire to earn the level 2 graduation certificate.
Prerequisites- Basic Introduction to pistol graduation certificate and/or approval of Marc-On Shooting staff as being proficient in safe basic pistol use.
Class Length: 4 hours