At Marc-On Shooting, we have instructors that have experience in Law Enforcement, Personal Security Defense, and Marine Corps Special Forces, who have years of firearms training. Allow our instructors to pass on their knowledge to you.
Our Introduction to modern sporting rifle / AR-15 is a three-hour course designed to develop proficiency with your long gun (carbine). The objective of this course is to familiarize you the shooter with your weapon and build confidence in your shooting skills.
We will cover:
• Loading and unloading
• Stance and grip
• Sight alignment and trigger squeeze
• Breaking down (field stripping) weapon
• Reassembling weapon
• Cleaning weapon
• Battle Sight Zeroing (BZO)
• Live fire (Shooting) In our state of the art climate-controlled indoor range
• Rifle AR-15 Style (If one is needed you may be able to rent one)
• Ear muffs and eye protection (sunglasses, prescription glasses, or safety glasses are ok).
• 100 rounds (available at the range)
• Magazine pouches and minimum of three magazines
• Rifle sling
• Rifle in case on arrival
• 100 rounds minimum