IMPORTANT: Training Program Information
Fine tune your holster draw and defensive skills!
Training includes a class and live fire. Defensive Skills Clinic is a 2-hour clinic designed to start you on your path of becoming a SAFE, SKILLED & CONFIDENT defensive Shooter.
- Bring your carry guns, 2-3 magazines, and a magazine holding device (mag pouch or the like, only one needed)
- 100+ rounds of brass-cased ammunition (available in the shop)
- Must have completed Defensive Handgun Level 1 or higher
- This class is also highly recommended to customers who have completed our previous curriculum at the intermediate level.
Class Will Cover:
- Quick review of safety and defensive techniques
- Live-fire drills to hone and challenge your skills
- 100+ rounds of BRASS CASED AMMUNITION ONLY!
Cost: $50 per person, plus tax and ammunition
Prerequisites: Intermediate Handgun or Defensive Handgun Level 1
This class is suitable for 18+
NOTE: Ammunition and Pistol rental are NOT included in the cost of this clinic