IMPORTANT: Training Program Information
This class will introduce the basic fundamentals of both revolvers and semi-automatic handguns, and is designed for beginners and those looking for a refresher on proper safety and shooting techniques.
Cost: $75, which includes ear and eye protection, target, and the opportunity to shoot 50 rounds in our state-of-the-art range with a qualified instructor. (Ammunition not included)
Rentals are available for an additional charge; however, class participants receive a 20% discount on the rental.
In this class you will learn:
- Basic gun handling and range safety.
- The difference between revolvers and semi-automatic handguns, including the parts and mechanics of each.
- How to properly operate your firearm including loading and unloading, as well as breaking down, cleaning, and reassembling your weapon.
- Proper grip, stance, sight alignment and trigger squeeze.
- Necessary gear and accessories, storage options, and ammunition selection.
Upon completion of the course, participants will receive a Graduation Certificate and a coupon for a discount on future classes, providing the student qualifies on the range.
NOTE: Renting a firearm and the 50 rounds needed for this class is NOT included in the price of the class.